- About Copyright
- Copyright of all content on this website is owned by the METI Government of JAPAN.
Regardless whether for profit or non-profit, all secondary usage such as replicating, forwarding, lending, distributing, or selling the posted content of this website without permission is strictly prohibited.
- About Links
- As a general rule, this website may be linked to freely. Prior notice is not required, but if you do create a link, please use this page to notify us of the link source URL. Please be aware that linking may be refused if the purpose of use is against the intent of this website, or where there is risk of harm to the METI Government of JAPAN.
- Requests to post links on this web site will be refused, as a general rule.
- When linking, please use the banner below.
1. Establishment of Management Organization
In order to operate our personal information protection management system effectively, we have established a management organization with clearly defined roles, responsibilities and authority.
2. Appropriate Management
We use a personal information protection management system manual to educate our staff and make them aware of the system, and we implement and operate it appropriately.
3. Prohibition of Use for Other Purposes
We have established, implemented and shall continue to take the necessary measures to ensure that personal information is not used for any other purposes.
4. Compliance with Laws, Regulations and Standards
We have formulated a plan to ensure compliance with laws and ordinances, government guidelines and other standards concerning the protection of personal information and have produced an appropriate personal information protection management system manual.
5. Implementation of Safety Measures
In order to ensure the accuracy and security of the personal information that is under our control, we take measures to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of personal information, as well as other corrective action.
6. Handling of Complaints and Consultation
In order to receive complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information and the personal information protection management system, and respond to them appropriately and swiftly, we have established the necessary systems and procedures, which we comply with and maintain.
7. Continuous Improvements
The personal information protection management system is formulated with this policy at its core, and we refer to technological improvements in the information industry, conduct ongoing reviews via internal audits and make improvements to maintain its standards.
- Managing SNS accounts
Policy on managing Facebook account（PDF：38KB）
You will need Adobe Reader to view this pack. If you don’t have Adobe Reader you can download it here by clicking on the get Adobe Reader link at the bottom of the page.
- Recommended environment for use of this website
To ensure normal, efficient use of this website, the following browser environments are recommended.
- Windows, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Internet Explorer 9.x, 10.x, 11.x (browsing in Compatibility View is not recommended
Google Chrome (latest version)
Firefox (latest version)
Safari (latest version)
- iOS 8 or later, Android 4.4 or later
- Use the standard browser featured in each OS *A recommended environment is one that fulfills both the OS and the browser conditions.
*Aside from the environments listed above, MacIE, full browsers, Windows Phone, BlackBerry etc. are unsupported.